POSTPONED - IMPORTANT TICKETING INFORMATION

 

Due to the recent announcement that New Zealand will return to LEVEL 2 from noon Wednesday 12 August until midnight Friday 14 August 2020 we regretfully advise that Rock to Motown cannot proceed.
 
However, thanks to the support of our amazing cast, crew, venue and production suppliers we have reschedule our season to Friday 6 & Saturday 7 November 2020.
 
If you are a ticket holder, you will have received an email from us regarding transferring your tickets to the new dates and/or refund process.

 

If you haven't received an email please contact the DKCM team at info@dkcm.co.nz 

Like you we are disappointed that we won’t get to share Rock to Motown with you right now, but we look forward to seeing you in November.
 
In the interim thank you for your support, patience and understanding.
 
Nga mihi,
 
THE DKCM TEAM

Posted Wednesday 12 August at 12.00pm